Thursday, June 11, 2015

Junior DJ Drum Band 2-in-1 Children's Musical Drum Review













My niece just love's love's music, and banging on the walls/furniture /doors so I decided she might want to combine his love of music and pounding on our house into this lovely little drum set. My daugther wanted to give this to her and the good thing is she lives with us lol t's great! Keeps my her occupied, she learns beats and to keep rhythm, and enables her to make his own creations/songs. It's very durable, takes a beating, which is great for little kid's who are still in the young years and dropping stuff everywhere. love the quality of this little Drum set so cute will buy aging, and it does Requires 3 AA Batteries to run this drum set, the set up was less then 5 min, also the top of it come off so if you would take it with you so your little one can play with it in the car :) 
 I received this product at a discount price for my honest review but all opinions are my own





  • Junior DJ Drum Band 2-in-1 Children's Musical Instrument Toy Drum & Keyboard Play Set
  • 7 Key Piano w/ 4 Small Tom-Toms, 2 Cymbals, 2 Drumsticks, and Bass Drum w/ Foot Pedal
  • Flashing Lights! On/Off Switch, Animal Sounds Buttons: Horse, Cow, Bird
  • Drum Rhythm Mode: Play Pre-Programmed Drum Rhythms, DJ Mixer: Functions as a DJ Mixer
  • Easy to Assemble! Approx. Assembled Dimensions: 10" Long x 26" Wide x 24" Tall, Stool Dimensions: 8" x 8" x 7.5", Requires 3 AA Batteries to run (not included)



I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

1 comment: