Wednesday, June 24, 2015

Professional Dog Nail Clippers for Large Dogs Review





Lock 

Not Lock 

I have used and purchased a variety of clippers over the years. This is the second pair that has ever clipped like I expected. It doesn't crush my Dogs Nail's. It cuts cleanly and easily through even the thickest of Nail's, and still leave a clean cut on the nail! I always recommend these to people wanting to have a go at nail trimming at home, they are easy to hold, and have a good grip. :) Also This Clippers and locks on them you can see from the Picture so if you have kids this is a most , These clippers are worth every penny.


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment