Friday, June 19, 2015

Effenfine Tweezer Set review









 didn't want to spend a lot on tweezers when my last pair were no longer usable so I bought some at the drug store. Big mistake. They wouldn't grab any hair, at all. I tried several different kinds and they were all terrible. i apply for this Effenfine Tweezer and i was all excited when i got them it's been 6 days and geez do I wish I had known a bot this . They are precise, sharp, and a good deal for two pairs. I will continue to buy this brand and stop messing around with inferior products from the drug store.The Effenfine Tweezer works great, I can grab the hairs again. The pointed one is good but I'm not use to it so it's a little hard for me to grab the hair with such a small surface. This is a great set for traveling too. I am happy with this purchase. 










I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment