Friday, June 19, 2015

Memory Foam Pillow by Smarter Rest (Feels So Good) Review







Best memory foam contour pillow!
I have been using this pillow for almost 2 week , and i am going to buy second one for my husband , who recently discovered just how comfortable it is. I tried dozens of pillows, and this is the best one. I have no neck pain, headaches, or shoulder pain like I got with other pillows. I don't toss and turn any more, and get a much better sleep. The cotton cover is removable and washable, and easily comes off and on the pillow because of its zipper. This pillow stayed like new even after  going for 2 weeks  of use. All I have to do is air it out sometimes. I highly recommend this pillow, especially for back and side sleepers.




I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment