Monday, June 15, 2015

Grill Brush 3X Review



The grill brush works great on cleaning the grill. It removes the burnt on food easily.





This brush held up to all the abuse i put it through. I used it this past weekend when I was grilling for about 200 people. I like to always keep my grill clean and in between every couple of batches of food, I brush and oil my grates. When I brush, I use one hand to hold the handle and I use the other hand to apply downward pressure. I use a tong to swab the grates with a rag soaked in olive oil and repeat the brushing process. The pressure didn't bend the handle like I thought it would and the bristles cleaned up easily. Clean grates = good grillin.







I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment