Monday, April 6, 2015

2015 DKnight Magicbox Bluetooth speaker Review











I'm a music nut, can live without TV and movies, but really totally enjoy music. I have always wanted nice audio, but didn't always want to spend the money on it when other things were looming. Finally I got this to review so I am very glad I got this. It is amazing. I love music, the highs, the bass, the stereo sound, all of this. I wanted something for my desk . It has the best sound of any speaker, ever. The bass is amazing, the treble is amazing, and the whole package is amazing.
You'll find yourself just staring at this, listening, and wondering how this little speaker can produce such great sound. It has a great battery life, 
If you are on the fence, go for it. You won't be disappointed. You'll only be disappointed that you didn't buy this sooner. 




My reviews are 100% completely my own based on my experience if I didn't like it i will tell you !

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment