Wednesday, April 15, 2015

Surround Sound Bluetooth Speaker Review














This product right out the box was easy to set up. the sound is incredible.  After listening to FSL Prism Portable Wireless Bluetooth Speaker and being amazed by the amount and quality of the sound it put out, The sound is awesome, it is i bit heavy and less expensive than some other bluetooth and it is easy to set up  Highly recommend for anyone! BTW a single charge lasts a long time!
I would recommend this to anyone. It is so awesome because it is so portable as well.



some more information 
  • Features 3D surround sound-unique to these bluetooth speakers. Dual bass radiators, one on either side, create a deep, clean base and make for an enhanced, full-range audio experience
  • Stylish full aluminum housing makes this speaker set a sleek yet sturdy addition to your home.
  • Bluetooth 4.0 means universal compatibility with your iPhone, iPad, Android smart phone, laptop, tablet, kindle reader, and any other Bluetooth enabled electronic device.
  • Full control is yours-change the volume, make track selections, and take hands-free phone calls with the built-in microphone, all from the speaker itself.
  • Connect from up to 20 metres away, and enjoy 10 hours of playtime powered by the rechargeable ion battery. Includes FSL's 3-year warranty.







My reviews are 100% completely my own based on my experience if I didn't like it i will tell you !

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment