Saturday, April 18, 2015

Bento Style Plastic Lunch Boxes Review







These are wonderful for storing and heating food in the microwave. The containers are easy for my Daugther to open and close! ONE caution though, not leakproof, therefore, be very careful when using to store liquidsThis product is wonderful. You'll save money as you will not need to use baggies and they fit great in tall lunch boxes. The sandwich container fit the bread we use with more room for larger slices of bread. The snack size containers work great for crackers, fruit, cold salads and more. 

Some other information
. Store upright where possible, for added security a rubber band can be used to secure lid
. Baking paper or plastic wrap can be placed under lid to help protect against spills
. Leave corner open when in microwave to allow steam to vent
. Leave room for expansion in freezer and allow food to thaw slightly before removing lid










My reviews are 100% completely my own based on my experience if I didn't like it i will tell you !

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment