Wednesday, April 8, 2015

7pcs Makeup Brushes Set w/ Stylish Case Review










I LOOOOOVVVVEEEE this set of brushes!! They fit perfectly in my hand and feel so sleek and slender and each worked like a pro! these brushes made me feel invincible and i definitely think that these are my best set of brushes yet! i also love the fact that i get a GOOD variation and selection of brush type!
some of my old Bare Minerals brushes that I had. Compared to those brushes, these are fantastic!! These brushes are very soft and apply my makeup wonderfully. They seem sturdy and of good quality. I bet these brushes are going to last me quite some time. 





My reviews are 100% completely my own based on my experience if I didn't like it i will tell you !

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment