Tuesday, April 21, 2015

Friendly Bands - Sunshine Loom Rainbow Craft Kit - Review
















My 5 year old daughter absolutely loves this product. It was age appropriate & easy to follow instructions. I love the quality of the Bands also i love that you can make more designs!
 my daughter use this at least 1 or 2 times a day! I would recommend this to anyone!I also looked on their website and they are a very genuine and great company! They love to give back and help others!  I would not only buy again but I would also recommend purchase of this merchandise. Nice product! Easy to make, large loom, clear to see the different color rubber bands . Great for a gift !!! 








My reviews are 100% completely my own based on my experience if I didn't like it i will tell you !

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment