Monday, April 13, 2015

Bellemain Stainless Steel Potato Ricer Review












I love using this ricer. This has helped me with my making mashed potatoes and any other use of a ricer Used my Ricer today and love how easy it worked and that all components are attach. Dishwasher safe yeah!  very awesome quality my Daughter helps me mashed she had fun 




  • Includes fine, medium and coarse ricing discs
  • Comfortably cushioned, extra-long handles require less hand strength
  • Large basket handles higher volume
  • Bowl rest
  • Durable, dishwasher safe stainless steel




My reviews are 100% completely my own based on my experience if I didn't like it i will tell you !

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment