Friday, April 17, 2015

Hot Pink iPhone 6 (4.7) Armband Review







This is an awesome addition to the collection of accessories for my family ...phone fits perfect, design is functional and the Velcro strap is not too tight. Perfect for workouts - keeps me "tuned" in but affords me hands free and worry free (won't leave phone on floor next to machine) time in the gym...definite must have. This product allows me to do numerous activities that would otherwise be restricted if I had to hold my iPhone in my hands. Specifically, I use it for jogging or working outside around the house. vacuuming around the house. must have!!










My reviews are 100% completely my own based on my experience if I didn't like it i will tell you !

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment