Thursday, April 16, 2015

Abacus24-7 iPhone 6 Plus Flip Case with a Mirror Review







Awesome Flip Case for both protection and looks, love the fact that you don't have to remove phone to charge it but this product is AWESOME!  the leather feels great, the stitching is perfect, and the plastic case is slightly rubberized and feels great, the magnet has a satisfying click. also it has a Mirror you get check your makeup or if you get food it your mouth lol this happen and it was perfect no one notices because they think i was looking at my phone!  I'm just so impressed with the quality of this case. Well worth It provides the sleek business-like protection I was looking for Has been of wonderful use and has also space to save credit cards or Identification cards







My reviews are 100% completely my own based on my experience if I didn't like it i will tell you !

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment