Sunday, March 8, 2015

Advanced Hair Repair Shampo & Conditioner and Review




Advanced Hair Repair Moisturizing Sulfate Free Shampoo with Argan Oil and Macadamia Oil By Arvazallia


I love this shampoo, especially because it smells so delicious. It cleans very well and doesn't leave any kind of residue behind. I also love the fact that it's sulfate, phosphate and paraben free. I noticed a big difference within the first week. My hair feels healthier, shinier and doesn't get greasy as fast. This doesn't lather well but does a great job of cleaning the hair. and it tends to not lather as well as typical shampoo, but all is forgiven considering the reason it doesn't lather well because it's not loaded with unhealthy ingredients. I would definitely recommend this shampoo. It's a healthier alternative, cleans well and smells fantastic, what more could you want in a shampoo!




    Advanced Hair Repair Daily Hair Conditioner with Argan Oil and Macadamia Oil by Arvazallia for Dry or Damaged Hair





    I have long, waist length hair. It is extremely thick and has lots of waves. I had trouble getting the shampoo and conditioner out due to the thickness. It became coarse. Was told it was due to build up. Tried this shampoo and conditioner & the Maski  use it every other wash and my hair is so healthy. It has more bounce and shine and feels wonderful! I have used many conditioners and shampoos and I have found this to be the best.


    Hydrating Argan Oil Hair Mask and Deep Conditioner By Arvazallia for Dry or Damaged Hair


    I noticed a big difference with my hair after a couple days.This stuff saved my hair! My hair was super damaged and dry due to a lot of dyeing hair and blow drying it and so much. This product is great. I can finally brush and style my hair with ease. Love it People actually commented on how much better my hair looked.Now I use a small amount of the Argan Oil Hair Mask everyday, and my fine, damaged hair looks better than it has in years.


      


    My reviews are 100% completely my own based on my experience if I didn't like it i will tell you the truth 

    I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.



    No comments:

    Post a Comment