Wednesday, March 11, 2015

Nomex Oven Gloves Review





It's a big help all around the house, & specially in the kitchen!
It's also great for changing light bulbs!

I just received these gloves and used them immediately in the kitchen. I cook a lot and I've found these gloves invaluable for handling hot pans and dishes from the oven and stove top. I expect they will be just as useful while cooking on the grill (like they were intended to be used!). They fit perfectly I am comfortable handling hot pots and pans, especially when they're heavy with food. And I'm grateful they're washable
these mitts give you good control over gripping hot and heavy trays. they are not cumbersome like some thicker oven mitts. the glove style makes it simple to grip and the no slip coating means the trays stay in your hand. 


  • SUPERB GRIP: Cover About 3.6 inches Above Your Wrists Protecting Part Of Your Forearms. Oven Gloves Are Thick But Light And Studded With SILICONE DOTS On Both Sides For Added Heat Protection And Better Grip When Handling Hot Pans, Pots, Skillets And Fire place logs.










My reviews are 100% completely my own based on my experience if I didn't like it i will tell you the truth 

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment