Saturday, March 28, 2015

Francois et Mimi Stainless Steel Bread Box Review





 



There is room for 2  more Full Breads but i didn't have anymore

Very roomy, also very fancy very sturdy and has a sleek, cosmopolitan look.Keeps my bread items fresh and I am finding I do not waste food or money buy putting my bread items in the freezer anymore. rolls, and English Muffins at the same time. My husband is quite pleased with it as well -- I highly recommend this breadbox. Just right for the "Upper Crust" in your life!

http://luzysstorageplace.com/






My reviews are 100% completely my own based on my experience if I didn't like it i will tell you the truth 

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment