Friday, March 20, 2015

Dr Kay's Adjustable Height Bath Seat Review













Quick and easy to assemble right out of the box! It fits the width of my tub pretty well, which is pretty much a standard sized tub. My mother, who has become quiet unsteady on her feet these days Loves this she's able to adjust the height on the chair leg. It is quick and easy to do. The seat is sturdy as well as the legs. Good product and a decent price. The packaging is also very attractive.










My reviews are 100% completely my own based on my experience if I didn't like it i will tell you the truth 

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment