Sunday, March 8, 2015

Teether Necklace and Bracelet Review.







 This bracelet and Necklace  are so gorgeous and very well made. This are so  beautiful with any outfits and are very comfortable to wear. People tell me "my baby is chewing on my necklace" and I tell them it is a Teether - they just can't believe it! My baby absolutely loves to play with it and Teethe on it, so there's two bonuses. Plus, I am always getting compliments on my turquoise teething necklace because it is so vibrant in color. No one ever suspect that the teething necklace in till i tel them.Thanks for such a gorgeous product. Good experience with the company - the necklace is as described and shipped on time also it's safe for the baby/Toddler The necklace is very well made. I have no fear of one of the beads coming off... they are durable and can take a chewing...literally. 


   




More Information 


  • SAFE FOR BABY: The teething necklace and bracelet are made of 100% food grade silicone and is BPA-Free, FDA approved, PVC-Free, Latex-Free, Rubber-Free, Lead-Free silicone. It contains no vinyl, phthalates, plastic, nitrosamines, cadmium, or heavy metals. They are taste and smell-free. 100% safe for your infant.
  • SOOTHES TEETHING PAIN: Forget about toxic remedies like teething gel and tablets. Soft, chewy beads provide natural pain relief for your baby's teeth. It can also be frozen or placed in the freezer so your little one can chew on cold beads.
  • LOOKS GREAT ON MOMMY: Moms can wear this teething bling like jewelry. Available in different colors, they can be matched to your outfit. Better than baltic amber and great alternative to teether toys and animals like Sophie the giraffe, teething bibs, pacifier, blanket, towel, books, ring, keys or toothbrush.
  • KEEPS BABY OCCUPIED: Like a toy, it can keep your baby entertained while being held or carried. It can keep your baby from pulling your hair or face while nursing.
  • EASY TO CLEAN: Dishwasher safe for easy cleaning




My reviews are 100% completely my own based on my experience if I didn't like it i will tell you the truth 

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment