Thursday, March 19, 2015

Pembrook Non Skid Socks Review





Love these socks!! They are very comfortable!! They are non-slip bottom which makes them GREAT for me as I have tile & wooden floors.






Fit is perfect. Theese slipper socks wash very well. I have had no problems getting them clean with no exta special care. They keep my feet toasty without my feet overheating. These are perfect to wear in bed for those quick trips to the bathroom in the middle of the night. I'm not crazy about them being called "Hospital Socks". Us healthy folks like them too!!



also go check them out they have different colors and other awesome stuff 

http://pembrookapparel.com



My reviews are 100% completely my own based on my experience if I didn't like it i will tell you the truth 

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment