Thursday, March 5, 2015

Silicone Beverage Glasses - Set of 2 Product Review.






This are so Awesome!!! but let's all be honest OK I was a bit skeptical with reviews out there. I can confirm YES they do smell a bit funny. I can also confirm that for those of us who don't go around smelling our beverage containers, it's likely not to be a problem at all ! but my daughter does smell everything ahh so I just put a little off baby shampoo and left it there for 1 hour and done :) Me and my family and friends just Absolutely love them so far, they're easy to hold and They where a big hit Yesterday with my friends! There very durable and yes i know there for wine but i also use them for milk,apple juice anything that kids drink and let me tell you there so awesome when u go to the beach :) 


http://www.raminibrands.com/

Some information 
  • SET OF TWO: Ramini Brands glasses won't break so the fear we all had when entertaining guests using our breakable glassware is gone. It is perfect for drinking your favorite beverages. Imagine double the toasts, double the fun! PERFECT COMPACT SIZE: Ramini Brands best silicone glasses come in an 11 oz. serving size. It is just the perfect size to sip your favorite drink. It fits easily in your front or back pocket so it makes it portable and easy to carry.
  • MULTI-PURPOSE TRAVEL GLASSES: They are ideal for outdoor activities such as camping, hiking, hunting, fishing or simply by the campfire. How about the outdoor BBQ or pool party? Kid's Birthday Parties? Sailing? Yes, they work! Fill it with your favorite soda, milk, juice, wine or spirit. Even water works! SAVE MONEY: They are reusable. No more plastic cups!
  • DURABLE, STRONG, and EASY TO CLEAN: In addition to its sharp design, Ramini Brands best silicone glasses are eco-friendly, lightweight, and portable. They are easy to clean, strong and durable. Includes BONUS drink recipes and directions to brew your own beer! Washing is a breeze! They are stain-resistant and dishwasher safe.
  • RECOMMENDED USES FOR YOUR SILICONE GLASSES: Jello molds, ice molds, and pudding cups. Pour red or white wine, champagne, Coke, Pepsi, milk, juice, tea, water. How about blush, bubbly, sparkling water, beer, fruit punch and mimosas. Take them out on the deck, by the pool, on the boat. Go fishing, sailing, hunting with them in your back pocket. On spa days sip your wine while you enjoy the bubbles and MUCH more.






My reviews are 100% completely my own based on my experience if I didn't like it i will tell you the truth 

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment