Wednesday, March 4, 2015

Supernova 300 Ultra Bright LED Camping Lantern Review








I am very satisfied with the Supernova 300 Ultra Bright LED Lantern. This is what anyone needs when the power is off. Bright light and lasts for a long time. This lantern is a standby light for any power outages or bonfires or even camping! We haven't needed it yet on the power outage. But testing so far shows that it's bright enough to light up a whole room, and to read by quite comfortably. It's quite substantial: large and heavy (the weight is mostly batteries), well-made, and very easy to use! when the lights go out, I want something I can count on. If it serves us well in the next outage, and the battery life proves to be as good as promised, we'll be buying one or two more. I'll update this review then. and also Don't look directly into the light. LOL and when you find 3 D batteries one sale buy then you will need then to used this sock up! 



http://www.intervine.com/






My reviews are 100% completely my own based on my experience if I didn't like it i will tell you the truth 



I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment