Friday, March 13, 2015

FSL Gunblock Review






Great product for the money. This is my first pair of Muffs. I'm very pleased with the quality of these muffs. Due to an accident, I have very sensitive ears. Placed correctly, these muffs maintain a comfortable level of ear protection, even with lots of shooters on an indoor range. Highly recommended for those who cannot afford $200.00 or more for high-end muffs. I have used these 3 times and to say the least, I am very pleased. I especially like purchasing items through Amazon, fast and efficient.









My reviews are 100% completely my own based on my experience if I didn't like it i will tell you the truth 

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment