Friday, March 13, 2015

Lunch Bag Hango - Set of Two Sizes (Small &Large) Review







I was looking for a way to bring my lunch to work in style. This product is exactly what it claims to be: Stylish, chic, practical. Choose black for subtle look, or go with dreamy Pink. I am happy with the quality of construction. They hold everything you need and they are MACHINE WASHABLE!!! Best feature! And I use it to hold my Kids snacks  (it is tall enough to hold water bottles too ! The small bag This bag holds a small drink, a small container, and small snacks.  and some other little stuff  awesome go get you one :) 









My reviews are 100% completely my own based on my experience if I didn't like it i will tell you the truth 

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment